Super easy, super soft and chewy. These cookies are vegan, gluten-free, fruit-sweetened and without nuts.
• 90g dates, pitted
• 180ml hot water
• 100g rice flour
• 50g buckwheat flour
• 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk fiber
• 3 tbsp coconut flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
choc for glazing
1. Chop up dates and place in a bowl. Cover with hot water and let sit for approx. 30 minutes. Then blend with a stick blender until smooth.
2. Preheat oven to 170°C (top/bottom heat). Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour in dates mixture and mix well to form a dough.
3. Roll out the dough (it works best between two sheets of baking paper). Cut out cookies and place on baking tray. Repeat until dough is used up. Bake for approx. 12 minutes.
4. Once the cookies have cooled down, glaze with melted chocolate and garnish to your liking. Enjoy 🙂
Keywords: cookies, chocolate, nut-free, oil-free, vegan, gluten-free, fruit-sweetened