Yes, I do love raspberries. And chocolate. And frozen treats. There you go, all three in one! 🙂 And all that while being vegan, gluten-free and without refined sugar.
These raspberry chocolate ice pops can also be made without cashews, by using plant-based milk instead of water and cashews. You can find the ice pop mold here.
Please note: The listed chocolate ingredients make enough chocolate to drizzle one side of each ice pop.
For approx. 10 ice-pops you’ll need:
2 cups (approx. 200g) raspberries
1 cup (140g) dates, pitted
1/2 cup (70g) soaked cashews (for a nut-free version omit the cashews and use plant-based milk instead of water)
1 1/2 cup (375ml) water
For the chocolate:
40g cacao butter, melted
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon finely ground coconut sugar
2 tablespoon FAIR-TRADE cacao or cocoa powder
cacao nibs if desired
1. Blend all ingredients for the ice pops in a high speed blender until smooth. Let the dates soak in the water for a while before blending.
2. Pour into ice pop molds, place lid on top, insert popsicle sticks and place in freezer until set.
3. Once ice pops are frozen, take them out of the molds and place in freezer.
4. Prepare the chocolate drizzle by mixing all ingredients in a cup that has been placed in a bowl with hot water. Stir well until dissolved.
5. Take ice pops out of freezer and drizzle with chocolate (using a teaspoon), sprinkle with cacao nibs if desired. Please note: the sauce will be enough to cover one side of each popsicle. If you wish to cover both sides better double the amount.
6. Place in container in freezer or serve immediately.
Please let me know what you think about this recipe, I’d love to hear from you! 🙂
This post contains affiliate links for Prepworks by Progressive Freezer Pop Maker.